每秒24格的真理-And the worst goes to…

近几年完整看过后给分低于7分的,就以下这几部了,我一向很仁慈的。以前或许也看过更烂的,不过要么是没看完,要么不记得了,自然也想不起在IMDB里vote。

Mission: Impossible II (2000)  my rating 4  IMDB rating 5.7
I watched this movie before the release of MI III. And it stopped me from watching MI III..btw, MI I not bad.
Started by Tom Cruise with cool demonstration of rock climbing skills, the rest of the movie is unquestionable a waste of time and film. There are many stupid stories from Hollywood. Nonetheless this tends to be among the stupider I ever watched. Horrible spy tricks contributed a lot to this conclusion. If there is one thing not too bad, that’s the music, which received many more awards than the movie itself.

Around the World in 80 Day (2004) my rating 5  IMDB rating 5.6
Not fun at all, not serious either, a ruin to the classic. Definitely lower than Jacky Cheng’s average level.

War of the Worlds (2005) my rating 5  IMDB rating 6.6
I hated 99% of this movie. When I knew how much they spent on it (132 million USD), I started to hate the rest 1%.
Steven Spielberg and Tom Cruise has done some good movies, but this one certainly not.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) my rating 5 IMDB rating 7.3
The first of this series "Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark" is widely considered a masterpiece, and I do agree. However, this sequential is poorly done IMHO.

Resident Evil (2002) my rating 6 IMDB rating 6.2
The original game is a milestone in the game industry. However this film adaption is not. Even the sequential title is a better one.

Sleepless in Seattle (1993) my rating 6   IMDB rating 6.6
Both mine and IMDB rating suggests the quality of this movie is far below its fame.
It talks all about falling in love at first hear, but nothing afterward, which should be more important.
Some parts I like in the film: first, the romantic empire state building, as selected in a few other romance films; second, soundtracks, including my all time jazz favorite "As Time Goes By" (also selected in the romantic masterpiece "Casablanca").

无极 (2005) my rating 6  IMDB rating 5.6
前期宣传,欧不,炒作太猛,导致期望值超高,再加上"一个馒头引发的血案",结果自然可想而知。最失望之处:剧情无聊,对白脑瘫到发指,要是只给看片断,我一定以为是恶搞后的配音。后期处理从色彩到电脑特效都处于上世纪水平。"霸王别姬"的导演真是凯歌么?

近期倒是有几个值得去影院看的片子,推荐一下:Ratatouille;还有两个在影院里播放的歌剧作品:Metropolitan Opera: The Magic Flute, Metropolitan Opera: The First Emperor (秦始皇)。肯定都在8分以上~

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s